Getting started with a more efficient mowing solution
1. Goat Preview
If you want to see how our Goats perform over a 28-day period in order to ensure our technology transforms four (4) pen areas on your property, then the Goat Preview bundle is a fit for you.
- With this bundle, you will receive two (2) Goats and installation across four (4) pens (minimum).
- During the 28-day period, your team will access the My Goat Management Software and perform minimal Goat training activities to optimize the experience.
- By the end of the 28-day period, you will have proven out the Goat technology can learn your property and move on to a Volume Purchasing Agreement.
2. Pen Adoption Workflow (PAW)
If you want to walk through the entire process to prepare a pen, optimize the workflow of a pen, and go live with fully trained Goats with multiple pens across your property, then the Goat Adoption Workflow bundle is a fit for you.
- With this bundle, you will receive six (6) Goats and installation across 12 pens.
- During the 120-day period, your team will access the My Goat Management Software, perform Goat training activities to optimize the experience, improve pen surface areas to maximize Goat utilization, and facilitate repeatable maintenance tasks.
- By the end of the 120-day period, you will have trained the Goat across your 12 pens, prepared your pens for optimized Goat operations, and automated your daily interaction with My Goat through the software dashboard. Most clients at this stage pursue a Volume Purchasing Agreement.
3. Volume Purchasing Agreement (Herd of Goats)
If you want to take advantage of volume purchasing discounts, a Volume Purchasing Agreement is your next step.
- A Volume Purchasing Agreement allows you to pre-purchase 60+ pens at a predetermined discount rate.
- Typically, our larger clients choose to adopt My Goat across entire properties to take advantage of the operational, financial, and sales benefits of moving from gas-powered mowers to silent automowers.